Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trucking Along

I've finalized my essential question and foundation questions. They are as follows:

Essential Question:
How do you write and publish a book?

Foundation Questions:

What is the writing process?
What is the professional book editing process?
What is the publishing process?
How do you write a good book?
What are some credible, reliable book publishing companies?
What are common grammar mistakes? or What are the rules?
What are good, colorful descriptive words that can be used to spicy up a story?
What does an agent do?
What are the benefits and disadvantages of having an agent?
How do I prevent my ideas from being stolen?
What is self-publishing? What are the advantages or disadvantages?
I don't know. It's something to start with.


I don't know. I think it's good for a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment