Friday, January 9, 2009

Decision Making

Today I read three articles about graduation projects students from other schools have done, what they did and what their requirements were. Afterwards, I answered questions based on these readings, which helped me come to a decision on my project topic. It was inspiring to hear other students talk about their passions. Without a doubt, I am writing a book and trying to get it published. My dream is to become an author, my passion is to write. As of yet I do not know whether or not I'm going to write the book alone or if I'll co-write it with a good friend, Vicky. We already have ideas for a story, so getting started won't be an issue. I just have to talk to her about using it for my graduation project, to see if she's okay with it. We are writing it together so it is as much as her decision as it is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment