Friday, January 23, 2009

Reading, Highlighting...More Key Terms. yay.

I read my "Free Advice" article off of my 10 websites page and highlighted important information. I highlighted a lot of stuff, I'll just leave it at that. From this article I picked up a lot of key terms and I'll be working updating my list. Although we are supposed to post our essential questions and foundation questions today...I'm not going to because I already did so at an earlier date.

Mrs. Savido read the first three pages of our (mine and Vicky's...in case you forgot) story and said she liked it. I don't know. She had forty pages left to go and didn't want to read anymore. Yes, we wrote forty three pages on a Microsoft Word. I'm seriously not lying. We have been writing like mad women...however, recently we have fallen ill to writer's block. It's tragic but I say give it a couple weeks and we'll be right back to crazy story writing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Desiree -
    Yes, I only read 3 pages out of the 40 because it wasn't really the best time for me to read your writing and reading a story from the laptop isn't fun to me - I'd rather print and sit back and read.

    - Mrs. Savido

    ReplyDelete