Monday, May 3, 2010

Book Quotes

I'm looking at three different book printers: Book Logix, Lewis Color, and Lulu.com. Early this morning, I was talking to Ms. Johnson (mentor) about getting book quotes. All that means is I was getting the projected cost for printing my book. For 10 books, Lewis Color would charge me about $62. I have yet to hear back from Book Logix but for Lulu.com, it would cost me about $55 for digital printing. The turnover is also very impressive. It would take about 24 hours to print my books and anywhere from 3-5 days to have them shipped to me. I am very excited and can't wait to get the last of my edits back so I can start getting all of this put together. My goal is to place my order with one of these printers by the end of this week, so I can have my printed books by the end of this May.

No comments:

Post a Comment